Saturday, August 25, 2012

I have reach death threat status

So, you can now officially call me big time. As a writer and activist, you know that you have come a long way when you start receiving death threats. It kind of goes in a process from what I have been experiencing.

First you get decent in the craft of writing and trying to find your own voice. Once you find that voice, you tweek and freak the masses by saying what you feel and stading up for what you believe to be right.

Once you have that under your belt the next thing to happen if haters will be on your back. You're always going to have haters that want to nit-pick to try and tear your work to bits. Now, I know I am not the best writer in the world but I try to be the most real within the confines my handlers a.k.a. editors tell me. But, you will always have someone that want to hinder your progress by trying to convince everyone you are no good. That is cool as long as the message gets out. The message is more powerful than the messenger anyway and that is how it is supposed to be.

After haters you start to reach death threat status. Now that is how you know you are really doing a good job and reaching the community with your message. The message may not always be pretty but it is truthful and as we all know, truth is not in the best interest of some people.

For instance, my recent article about Todd Akin, the asshole that fucked up and ran his mouth about abortion, had a few people giving reasonable input in the comment section and then all of a sudden I got a message in my e-mail. The picture in this post is not the threat I received. It basically said that I should die and I am going to hell; you now the usual jazz.

Damn, you tell a bunch of people the truth that Christianity and the Bible is a blueprint for war, rape, slavery and murder; they act like you wrote something bad.

By no means am I religious but I am a spiritual person no doubt. I believe in God and believe that love and spirit are powerful virtues to save us all in some form but I am smart enough to know that religion has been used as a weapon to subjugate and oppress people as well. Wars have been waged on this planet in the name of God and destruction committed by Christian faith.

I don't think people like to hear those parts of the Bible. The whole point of the article is to show that everyone claiming that being gay is against the Bible and goes against reproduction which will basically destroy the human race if we can't multiply, is shit.

The Bible has stories of slavery and war with teaching that conflicts with many moral principles of today's modern law and philosophy. Christianity has destroyed this world more than homosexuality ever has. That is all I wrote and wouldn't you know it. I must have been reaching people because I am going to burn in hell.

I must be doing a bang up job. I better get started on the next one right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment