Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Another one of our gay sisters dead please help!!

A tragedy has occurred in Texas to another one of our gay sisters. I wanted to do a brief post to ask for the LGBT community's help to see if anyone knows this person.

She is a Jane Doe right now to the police but there might be proof to believe she is part of our gay family. The police also believes that she could have been missing for a couple of weeks and they have asked the LGBT in the area where they found her body to help identify her.

She may not be from the area she was found. It's important that we help in any way possible. Think about this gay sister being your family member, your cousin, blood sister, niece or aunt. I am sure that she has a family that miss her and cares about what happens to her.

If you have any information about this Jane Doe please contact me at 678-509-3740 and I will have more information about this tragedy in my column tomorrow at exm.nr/gkelley on Examiner.com.

I just did not feel right waiting to get the word out. I wanted to help in any way possible so this is the first way right here by letting the gay community know we are one sister less and she was killed by some gay-basher no less. Thank you to everyone at Get Equal for taking on the reigns to inform the community of what is going on in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment