Saturday, July 7, 2012

No gay agendas but gay conspiracy yes

For those of you that don't know who this handsome devil is, this is my good friend Alex Jones. Ok, I am lying. This is my wish friend Alex Jones. I wish him to be my good friend.

Alex Jones is one of the most brilliant men on the internet because either he has the worlds welfare in mind with his well investigated conspiracy theories or he knows how to grab our attention and make us send him money. Anyway you look at it, it is a win win for Alex.

I admit that I watch Alex Jones' show Infowars and try to decipher what could be intelligent probability from pure bullshit but most of the times I catch myself always asking for the "documents" he claims to have to back up his claims but after writing my article about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services doing a study that might destroy the ban against gay men giving blood I started to think "Alex you may not be far off after all."  Hold on don't stop me I am on a roll here.

Now, I can understand why the government decided to discriminate against a whole group of Americans during a scary time. Most of the documented AIDS cases first investigated were among gay males and little was known about the disease. The only thing scientists were sure of is the transmission through blood. With testing methods now almost 100% accurate and all blood having to go through pass testing regulations in place by the government, why has this ban not been lifted?

It makes you think that the government knows more about this disease they are letting on. That is why private research companies in the United States and abroad have made more strides in the area of vaccines and cures than government research facilities ever have. Also, they made this decision without hesitation but with much prejudice. We now know everyone can get HIV. No human is immune to it or are we? Again, more theories have popped up about the government having a cure all along and gay men, especially black gay men, are being used as test subjects which is more than theory throughout this countries history. Look at the syphilis experiments in Tuskegee.

Well I don't know about you but if I am an gay expendable asset, I want the value of what I am worth in small bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment