Thursday, June 14, 2012

Want to make a movie?

Ok, so this is an all-call meaning that I could use some help on a project. My friend Bryan just wrote a great post dealing with the lack of conversation about HIV these days and how the new generation of gay individuals coming out could really use the info. http://bryanzepp.blogspot.com  Actually he hit on a lot of topics from the DL black community to empathy dealing with this situation.

Of course I love to write just like Bryan and I have a movie idea I would like to see brought to life. The only problem is I have never written a movie or know nothing about what it takes to make a movie, but I have a title in my head and a loving story in my heart that encompasses all that facets my friend is trying to express.

So, this is a simple post. If you would like to talk and I mean seriously talk about making a movie that deals with our times, our culture, our love and our struggles contact me at soswirl@gmail.com or call me at 678-509-3740.  Like I said, I know nothing about putting a movie together but I have heart and soul. I promise I will put in as much energy as anyone is willing to put into this idea. 

IT IS WORTH IT

No comments:

Post a Comment