Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Why do I feel like Arnold from 'Different Strokes'

"What you talking about Willis?"  That is exactly how I feel today. I know that I am seeing certain things unfold and I have no way of stopping them, but the only thing I can say is "What the hell are you talking about?"  Why do train tracks always got to have someone with a truck that don't see the flashing lights or hear the damn horn of the train, to stall on the tracks just to get smashed by that same train.

Yes, I am being a little dramatic, but give credit where credit is due. At least this time I am smart enough to see the rail arms come down to avoid me of crash instead of plunging head first into the gate. You probably are thinking "What the hell is he talking about?"  Good question and if i had a definite answer for you then I would definitively tell you.  

You know how you just get this feeling that something drastic or tragic may happen and I am not talking about deathly tragic. I am just talking about that high-minded insight that kicks in to let you know you that life is about to try and kick your ass again.  Or it could be just conditioning and caution. When it happens my one million best friends will be the first to know.

Here is a question that changes the beat of the whole post. How many times does someone have to be called crazy before someone gets the hint they are not crazy?  It takes only one time.  Write a book about it and make a million bucks. That is all the times it takes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment