Friday, April 20, 2012

George Zimmerman get bond WTF

I can't believe that George Zimmerman actually got bond for the charge of 2nd degree murder.  It is so surprising to me or should I say it is not surprising at all.

His sorrowful crocodile antics did not fool anybody as he made his so called heartfelt apology to the family of Trayvon Martin. As far as I am concerned it is a hate crime. 

It still sounds like a racial slur to me in the 911 tape not to mention that he profiled Trayvon Martin with the term "these fucking punks" and "these assholes always get away". 

These statements show some sort of recognition of difference in regards to Trayvon in his mind.  Let me be plain and clear. He did not kill Trayvon because he was suspicious he killed him because he was black. That is a hate crime. 

That is why hate crime cases give stiffer mandatory penalties and usually remand or no bail.  They posed a greater danger to the population at large because singling out groups of people puts a person in a predator mode. It is the same with serial rapists and killer.  They target groups of people so they pose more of a danger and threat.

Giving George Zimmerman such a low bond is a joke. 150,000 which 10% is 50,000.  I bet he will pull that out of his hat in a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment