Thursday, April 12, 2012

New day same story

Posting the excerpt from my second book was a very good feeling.  Publish America has been at it for four months and of course a lot of people seem to have nothing but bad words to say about them. All I know is that they kept to everything they contractually promised.  They said I was supposed to get a one dollar advance for my book and they sent me a dollar check which I hang on my wall with pride.

Publish America e-mailed me today to tell me they actually started on the production of my book.  The cover will soon be done and I should have something to review in a few weeks.  I am very excited to see what they have done with my work.

I dedicate my books to all those that called me crazy. You gave me fuel to write what nobody wanted to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment