Sunday, April 1, 2012

I apologize

I want to apologize to everyone.  First I know there are some bloggers that post everyday and I will do my best to do that.   You see I had a whole other profile and blog I felt that me and my boyfriend learned enough from and he was right in telling me take it down.

I go through pain efforts to understand the subjects that I write about.   When I write I want to bring you a reality that is more real and life like than you can possibly imagine.

I write reality novellas.  I write short novels made from the real experiences that I witnessed first hand or been through at first light.  While I am on this rant I wanted to thank my boyfriend Michael Rose who performed to the excellence and style he is always capable of doing.  I wanted to know what it was like to be treated like a piece of garbage this last weekend and he set that up with vigor and diligence.

Every time that I write a knew novella the first thing he asks me is "Do you know how that feels?"  He does his best and I hope to live up to the challenge.  My next book "More Than Words on a Page" is something I believe will capture the child in all of us of just wanting to be loved and wanting to be innocent.

If you do not see an article from me on Examiner don't be afraid it is just me recovering from the last weekend but I promise more will be in store a week head as I write the forth part of my novella series.

No comments:

Post a Comment