Sunday, April 22, 2012

More than meets the eye

I was just thinking how many people claim to know the real me. A lot of people know of me and some people know things about me but how many people know me.

There is more to me than meets the eye. A person is not made up of their secrets they are make up of their experiences. You cannot have an experience in this life where you affect no one.  That is impossible. 

What goes around comes around. How many times has someone said that phrase or had to live the consequences of that truth. You do reap what you sew. There is no getting around that. 

I am more than lucky because I don't have to keep looking over my shoulder wondering if the seeds that I planted will not come back to hurt me one day. Unfortunately in that arena some of us are less than unlucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment