Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Don't you fucking turn away now

You know one thing I am tired of in this world? You have these people that find the pain of others comical. They laugh when you fall, stump your toe or die in a crash. It does not matter. They laugh because it is not them going through the tragedy. Even right now you have someone thinking "stumping your toe is not a tragedy."  Would it be a tragedy if I said "Fuck You?"

How dare someone judge the amount of emotion that comes from other people's sorrow. They are probably the same ones that have this moral compass that beeps every time their stupidity meter goes ding. Why do we have such assholes in the world? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a a good self-respecting asshole like the next guy but come on, is this what our world is really reduced too.

I was just thinking about these jackasses that take it upon themselves to cyber-bully the ones they consider weak into killing themselves. They especially go after our gay teens because they know the weaknesses to look for in a person and pounce on them like a hyena on a piece of meat. Again, don't get me wrong. I know that if you counter violence like this with more violence, you must be ready to handle the problem violently but there are times I don't feel like Martin Luther King. I don't feel like singing we shall overcome to turn the other cheek. I feel like Malcolm X at times and some things he said were right on the money. Sometimes I want to stop singing and start swinging. It is all about respect. That is the problem now we too much singing. You can't sing upon some respect but you can swing upon some respect.

Look, this is the ranting of a gay man that doesn't believe in taking too much shit. I don't have it in me to hurt anyone else unless a situation calls for it and thank God I was given enough "home training" and insight to know when that is. If I did not, I would be like George Zimmerman that believes shooting a seventeen year old kid is self-defense but I would also believe in gold rainbows and unicorns too.

This world has forgotten that the suffering we go through is not to make you stronger as an individual to laugh and torment the next person. When you do something like that, you drop your strength faster than a five-dollar hoe that drops to their knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment