Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dreampost

I'm doing something different that I usually do. Most days I would have my blog out by 6pm if possible but I am just waking up and had a strange dream. For me, dreams are like IMAX movies. It's as if I can live, in a world where I am the main character and sometimes it's as if I am standing on the side of myself seeing the event's unfold and then I would back in with the main character of the dream which is me to finish out the scene.

Last night I dreamed I was a student at some sort of school to learn how to help people. It seems like some sort of medical school.  Students were wearing white lab coats and teachers used medical terms.  I forgot my tablet so the substitute teacher allow me to use his.  It got to the end of class and I took the tablet with me for the next class which is going to be on the forth floor. I am trying to find the elevator but I kept getting lost or the elevator was not where people said it would be when I asked.

After a while I finally got to the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor. When the ride started, I did not think there was going to be a problem, but then I noticed the ride was taking a bit longer than normal. I looked up and saw the ceiling was coming closer. The elevator was pushing me up to the ceiling.  I did not know what to do. I screamed for help but no one could here me. I tried to push open the doors but I could not open them. I looked up at the ceiling coming closer and with my strength I latched on to the elevator door and pushed both doors open.

I was there in the elevator shaft looking down. When I pushed open the doors that made the elevator speed up faster. I fell on my back because the ceiling was coming at me so fast. Again, did not know what do to.  I put my hands above my chest and caught the ceiling, while I was on my back, before the elevator crushed me. For a moment I was holding the ceiling at bay. Somewhere in the dilemma I calmed down a little and realized this was not a ceiling I was holding up but the bottom of another elevator. With all my might I pushed the elevator up further and further until I could stand up.  I used one of my hands and opened a second set of doors and got out of the elevator.

When I got out, I tried to tell people what happened but they acted like everything was ok.  I was breathing hard and gasping for air in shock. I could not believe I had this superhuman strength and I was not on the fourth floor. This nice black women said that should could lead me to an elevator, but every time she told me where the elevator was, it was never in that spot.  I followed just about everywhere in that damn school.  After so many failures at finding an elevator I realized she led me to the fourth floor. That is when I woke up.

Interesting dream huh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment