Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ron Baitey and Senator Peter Brunstetter can kiss my ass

I always said that I don't know what I want to write about all the time but when I do, you know it will be real. In Raleigh NC they just finished voting on a proposal to amend their State Constitution to codify marriage to specifically and only be between a man and a women. If this stupid thing passes, that will shut down all legislation for civil unions and same sex marriage in the state. North Carolina already has a ban on same sex marriage but they wanted to push the gay community and it is time for us to push back.

Fuck you Ron Baitey and your racist group Return America and fuck you Senator Peter Brunstetter. He is nothing but a Dixiecrat anyway. The Senator's wife was heard spouting racial idiocy when she was asked about Amendment One by one of the poll-workers. She was heard saying that her husband wrote the bill for protection of the white race and that this country was founded by white people. This bill may have more to do with race that sexuality.

Whatever it has to do with, they both can kiss my ass and I hope the people of this state has the sense to know garbage when they see it. That is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment