Friday, May 25, 2012

Wow I forget how boring it is in Aiken

Aiken is very boring and I am talking about out of your skull boring. If it gets any more exciting in this damn town I won't be able to live with myself and I am really hoping that happens. It is Memorial Day weekend and there has to be something to do. I want to celebrate all these small accomplishments that I have achieved. Of course, I have to celebrate alone just like my last birthday but unlike my birthday I won't have a young teenager try and stab me on the street.

I am thinking about going out but go out to where. Aiken does not have the most progressive gay scene. I could go to Augusta but it has been such a long time since I have been to the club. Man, being here is making me appreciate a larger city more and more. 

Normally everything is all good with me but I can't explain my frustration or level of boredom. There is something in me that don't want to go through the same ole same that I have been going through in the last 8 months or has it been 8 years..  

This is going to be a short post. On to the quest of not being such a damn square. 



No comments:

Post a Comment